Parade of 100 fools
Publisher: Beijing Institute of Political Science and Law; Political Law Commune; The Maoist Red Guards Propaganda Team
Size (mm): 770x525
Condition: very good, creases, tear on bottom margin repaired on rear, light discolouration to lower 12cm - see image.
Poster subtitle in black: Publicly expose counter-revolutionary revisionists!
Text in red at top: The highest directive: The people rely on us to organize. Chinese reactionaries rely on us to organise the people to bring them down. Anything that is reactionary, if you don't fight, it won't fall. This is the same as sweeping; dust will not run away by itself without the broom.
The image captions; left-right, top-bottom:
Counter-revolutionary revisionist leader Peng Zhen（mayor of Beijing before the Cultural Revolution; later chaired People's Congress).
- Former Minister of Propaganda, counter-revolutionary revisionist Lu Dingyi.
- Luo Ruiqing, former Premier of the State Council, Chief of Staff, and counter-revolutionary revisionist.
- Former alternate secretary of the Secretariat of the CPC Central Committee, Director of the General Office, counter-revolutionary revisionist Yang Shangkun.
- Former Deputy Minister of the Central Propaganda Department, counter-revolutionary revisionist Zhou Yang.
- Former Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, President of the Senior Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, and counter-revolutionary revisionist Lin Feng.
- Former President of Xinhua News Agency, counter-revolutionary revisionist Wu Lengxi.
- Former Minister of Higher Education, President of Tsinghua University, counter-revolutionary revisionist Jiang Nanxiang.
- Former Deputy Minister of the Central Propaganda Department, counter-revolutionary revisionist Lin Mohan.
- Former Deputy Minister of the Central Propaganda Department, counter-revolutionary revisionist Xu Liqun.
- Former Vice Minister of the Ministry of Culture, counter-revolutionary revisionist Xia Yan.
- Former Vice Minister of the Ministry of Culture, counter-revolutionary revisionist Qi Yanming.
- Former second secretary of the Beijing Municipal Party Committee, counter-revolutionary revisionist Liu Ren.
- Former Secretary of the Secretariat of the Beijing Municipal Party Committee, Deputy Mayor, and counter-revolutionary revisionist Wan Li.
- Former Secretary of the Secretariat of the Beijing Municipal Party Committee, counter-revolutionary revisionist Zheng Tianxiang.
- Former chairman of the Dramatists' Association, counter-revolutionary revisionist Tian Han.
- Former Deputy Mayor of Beijing, counter-revolutionary revisionist Wu Han.
- Former Deputy Mayor of Beijing, President of Beijing Daily, Fan Jin, a counter-revolutionary revisionist.
- Lu Ping, former president of Peking University and a counter-revolutionary revisionist.
- Former Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee of Peking University, counter-revolutionary revisionist Peng Peiyun.